Wednesday 25 January 2012

Health

It seems at the moment that I spend half my time in a hospital of some sort or another. Visiting relatives, having appointments of my own and having a pet as an in patient at the vet.
In all the human hospitals I've been overwhelmed by the temperature! I understand that convalescing patients need to be warm but the corridors don't need to be set to 'roast' surely? I would think that having public, non-clinical areas so warm might actually harbour bugs rather then be helpful and it must cost a fortune to heat hallways that are mainly used by visitors who have just come in from the cold so are all wrapped up anyway!
And the NHS needs to save more money than I can count!
I wonder if anyone who has the power to make decisions ever actually walks down these corridors?

1 comment:

What do you think? Please be kind and thoughtful.