- 2 eggs,
- a handful of grated cheddar,
- half a small tub of prepared salad addition (this one is Tesco's Quinoa, Pomegranate and Pine kernels)
- a pinch of Paprika
- a spoon of Turmeric
- Heat some oil in a shallow, non-stick frying pan and then add the veggie bits. I also chucked in a handful of frozen peas. (Please excuse the steam in the photo.)
- Beat the cheese and spices into the eggs and then add to the pan.
- Stir it to make it scrambly or leave it to make an omelette.
Yummy, fairly healthy, and it took about 10mins once the pan was hot.
If you share this, or make it for a friend, please mention me! :)