Tuesday 16 April 2013

Reality blogging

Scribbler Maxi has nominated me for a Reality Blogging Award. Thank you, Maxi.




As part of accepting I have to answer a few tricky questions:

If you could change one thing, what would it be?

Well I guess, and judging by Maxi's answer, that means something about myself. I think one thing I would change in a heart beat is the lack of romance in my life. A Mr Right would be a very nice thing to have around.


If you could repeat an age, what would it be?

The Elizabethan age, bring back Shakespeare and those fabulous skirts. 
I think I am supposed to refer to a period of my own life though. In which case I'll go for my late teens, I would make a few changes to my school life but would also enjoy discovering all the music I love all over again.


What one thing really scares you? 

Regretfully I have to deal with Thanataphobia.


If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?

There are two ways to go with this.

One option is pure fun and for that I would love to be Jasper Fforde for a day and find out what it is like to think and work like a genius and successful writer - though I would need to sort of piggy back his life so I could see how he works, not just how I would work in his place.

The other is less fun; I would like to be some one like the Prime Minister or a Cabinet minister to get just a glimpse of the things that are really considered and have an impact in the running of the country.


------------------------------

And now it's my turn! And, I suppose, I can't nominate Maxi back. So, the blogger I nominate for this is one I read but I don't actually know her:

Debbie Golec

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please be kind and thoughtful.